Your First Visit to Cypress Family Dental
What to Expect
During the first visit to your local Cypress, CA orthodontist and dentist, you’ll have a chance to meet our team and get a tour of our practice. You’ll be given a “Get Acquainted & Health History” form to complete at your leisure, or you can download it here and fill it out from the comfort of your own home before coming in. Additionally, we ask that you please bring any forms involving your dental insurance history. Our goal within the first visit is for you to get to know Dr. Wood and Dr. Chen and the team, understand what your specific dental needs are, what treatments options you have, and what payment methods are offered. We want you to be both confident and at ease with every choice you make.
Your initial consultation is a time for us to get to know your dental history and provide you with customized solutions. Your consultation will consist of:
- Digital photographs and X-rays for Drs. Wood and Chen that help uncover your dental needs and what procedures may be right for you
- A short Q&A session about your medical/dental history
- Thorough oral examination by Dr. Wood
- Treatment recommendations, such as Invisalign, clear braces, and more
- Discussion on your insurance benefits and multiple payment options
Have a Question? Give Us a Call!
If you have any questions prior to your first visit, please do not hesitate to ask! To reach us by phone, feel free to call us at Cypress Office Phone Number 714-828-4010. You can also email us at [email protected] and one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to making you a part of our dental family!